Inspired by Style Statement, by Carrie McCarthy & Danielle LaPorte

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Avast Anti-Virus


Are you still paying for high-quality virus protection software? If so, why?

Avast is the best virus protection I have ever used, and I used to pay like a sucker, too. Avast is free for personal use--the company makes most of its money by selling contracts to protect business networks.

I recently downloaded Avast when a particularly nasty virus destroyed even my anti-virus software, Symantec. I quickly deleted the destroyed software from my laptop, and then Avast did a full system check, finding viruses and adware in the strangest nooks and crannies. My laptop now runs like it did two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bio

My photo
A happy student of Economics at Columbia University in New York City.